HNA Café Menus & Accounts
FOOD SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH HNA CAFÉ
Students may pre-order food from the HNA Café’s food service provider, Lexington Independents. Pre-ordered breakfast, available from 6:30 to 7:15 a.m., will be delivered to students in a pre-assigned area of the Café. Pre-ordered lunch will be delivered to student's homeroom. Students may not have lunch delivered to the building—by either parents or outside vendors.
HOW TO SET Up an Account
To set up an account with MySchoolAccount.com, follow these steps:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on “Parent Account Sign-Up Page.”
- Select WA for the state.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Choose Holy Names Academy from the “School District” drop-down menu.
- Click the “Accept” box. Click “Signup.” A verification code will be emailed to you.
- After you receive the verification code, you may add your student’s information. To do this:
- Go back to www.myschoolaccount.com and login, using the user ID and password you created.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Add your student’s information according to the guidelines provided. If you have more than one student at HNA, you will need to add each student’s ID number. Note: The student’s ID number can be found by logging into her PowerSchool account.
- Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking or savings) or credit/debit card payments. Each student’s account is updated in real-time, so account balance information will be current daily.
Click here to view the Lexington Independents website, which lists the Café’s weekly menus and other food service information.