Admission to Holy Names Academy is based on the school’s ability to meet the needs of the applicant and the applicant’s potential to benefit from and contribute to the school’s academic and co-curricular program. A student’s potential is evidenced by her written application, teacher evaluation, school report, academic transcript, report cards, standardized test scores at or above grade level, and satisfactory attendance record.
Our program best serves students who:
- Have a solid foundation in academics.
- Are motivated, engaged, and curious learners.
- Value an inclusive and diverse community.
- Are respectful, responsible, and contributing citizens.
- Can successfully balance academic challenges with co-curricular activities.
- Are open to spiritual growth and development.
The following are our general admissions standards:
- Grades generally ranging from B’s to A’s.
- Strong recommendations from teacher and principal.
- Excellent behavioral and attendance records.
- Scores at or above grade level on Scholarship/Placement Exam.