Thank you to all the generous sponsors, advertisers, benefactors, patrons, underwriters, and item donors for supporting CHEER—Holy Names Academy’s largest fundraising and community-building event. This year, CHEER was a huge success!
As a community, we came together on Saturday, March 25 to:
- Raise a record-breaking total of $680,000+
- Support the brand-new Liz Swift STEM Endowment with more than $400,000
- Honor retiring Principal & Head of School Liz Swift with the Blessed Marie Rose Award
Other CHEER 2023 fun facts:
- 345 guests attended the event.
- 34 event sponsors and catalog advertisers contributed $59,200.
- 209 donors supported the CHEER Funded Item—the Liz Swift STEM Endowment.
- 140+ bidders participated in the online auction.
- 35 donated desserts raised more than $15,000 in the dessert dash.
Save the date for CHEER on April 20, 2024!
Photos from CHEER 2023
For questions, please contact:
Clare Eagle Spano '06,
Auction and Deck the Dome Assistant
We Gratefully Acknowledge the CHEER 2023 Event Sponsors!
Hachler Investments, LLC
Sound Community Bank | Simply Better Here (soundcb.com)
deVrieze | Carney, PLLC
Dirt Box LLC
Mary & Tom Herche
Diane & Doug Irvine
Mondo & Sons
Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary
Jason Hamilton & Michelle Boston
INTEGRUS - A Collaboration of YGH + Integrus Architecture
Jessica Gockel Nelson ’03 | Real Estate Broker, Coldwell Banker Bain
North Seattle Orthodontics
Wendy & Peter Yim
Yuen Lui Studio