The Holy Names Academy Admissions deadline was Thursday, January 5, 2023.
Applications will be accepted on a space-available basis. For more information, please contact the Admissions Office.
The application for admission in the Fall of 2023 was due on Thursday, January 5, 2023.
For late applications, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
We encourage you to check out our admissions video and virtual tours to learn more about HNA from our incredible students.
Incoming 9th-Grade Students for Fall 2023:
The following steps outline the typical admission process. All admissions events and requirements are subject to change to provide for the health and safety of Holy Names Academy students, faculty, staff, and visitors throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Thank you for joining us at the following informational events.
- The Fall Open House was on Sunday, October 23, 2022, and the Winter Open House was on January 4, 2023. Thank you to all the families who joined us for these Open House events!
- The HNA Scholarship/Placement Exam took place on December 10 and December 11, 2022.
- Complete the Student Application for Admission to Holy Names Academy. The application deadline for the Fall of 2023 was Thursday, January 5, 2023. Late applications will be considered on a space-available basis. Please contact the Admissions Office at (206)720-7805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the Confidential School Report Fillable Form and Confidential Teacher Evaluation Fillable Form (PDF) to the student's current principal. Ask her/him to complete the form and forward it directly to Holy Names Academy (due on Thursday, January 5, 2023). NOTE: This is a common form used by several Seattle-area Catholic high schools and may be photocopied for multiple uses.
In addition, your principal should forward directly to HNA a copy of the following:
- Official transcript/permanent record
- Standardized test scores from current/previous years
- Report cards from the preceding two years
- Grades/progress reports from the current year
- Click here to view instructions for applying for financial aid.
The admissions process for transfer students is the same as for incoming 9th-grade students (see above). It is recommended that applicants for the 10th grade submit standardized test scores (from within the last two years) and take the HNA Scholarship/ Placement Exam. Applicants for the 11th grade are not required to take the exam but are encouraged to include their most recent standardized exam scores with their application.
All application materials should be directed to:
Dr. Marianne McGah
Vice Principal of Academics
Holy Names Academy
728 21st Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98112-4022
Along with the HNA application, prospective students should submit standardized test scores from within the last two years. The applicant’s middle school should be able to include the scores with transcripts. Please contact the HNA Admissions Office with any questions at (206) 720-7805. The test scores are among several components used to determine admission status, placement, and scholarship awards.
DATES TO NOTE FOR ADMISSION IN FALL 2023
Holy Names Academy Prospective Family Open Houses & Informational events
The Fall Open House was on Sunday, October 23, 2022, and the Winter Open House was on January 4, 2023.
We also hosted the following optional events:
HNA Scholarship/ Placement Exam
The HNA Scholarship/Placement Exam took place on December 10 and December 11, 2022. If you missed the exam on December 10 or 11, we offer a makeup exam on Saturday, January 7, 2023, from 8:15 am-12:30 pm. Please register for a December date and contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com or (206)720-7805. Register for the HNA Scholarship/Placement Exam.
The financial aid application process will begin in November 2022 for the 2022-2023 school year. The application deadline for financial aid was December 31, 2022. Financial aid applications must be completed each year.
Thursday, January 5, 2023.
Decision Letters Mailed
Thursday, February 16, 2023.
New Student Reply Forms and Registration Fee Due
Thursday, March 2, 2023, by noon.
Registration will be on Sunday, March 5, 2023.
Class of 2027 Information