Incoming 9th-Grade Students for Fall 2022:
The following steps outline the typical admission process. To provide for the health and safety of Holy Names Academy students, faculty, staff, and visitors throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, all admissions events and requirements are subject to change.
- Join us for our Fall Open House for incoming 9th-grade students for Fall 2022 on October 24, 2021. Register here.
- View a 1-hour Open House Webinar for Prospective Families (held Oct. 19, 2020): Click here to watch.
- View a 40-minute Financial Aid and Admissions Information Webinar (held Nov. 16, 2020, on Zoom): Click here to watch.
- Holy Names Academy is hosting prospective students in Fall 2021. Click here to sign up for a day at HNA.
- Complete the Student Application for Admission to Holy Names Academy. The application deadline for the Fall of 2022 will be Thursday, January 6, 2022. The application fee is $35. You can create an account with PowerSchool and complete your application here.
- Register for the HNA Scholarship/ Placement Exam which will be given on December 11 & 12, 2021. Registration is available here.
- Beginning in September 2021, submit the Confidential School Report Fillable Form and Confidential Teacher Evaluation Fillable Form (PDF) to the student's current principal. Ask her/him to complete the form and forward it directly to Holy Names Academy (due on Thursday, January 6, 2022). NOTE: This is a common form used by several Seattle-area Catholic high schools and may be photocopied for multiple uses.
In addition, your principal should forward directly to HNA a copy of the following:
- Official transcript/permanent record
- Standardized test scores from current/previous years
- Report cards from the preceding two years
- Grades/progress reports from the current year
How to Create a Ravenna Profile, Register for the Exam, & Apply to HNA
We're excited to help you start your application to Holy Names Academy!
Schedule a Visit Day at HNA for the student in Fall 2021. Spending a school day at HNA is optional but recommended.
The exam is required. The exam pre-registration fee is $40 and is non-refundable.
The exam begins at 8:15 a.m.; pick-up is at 12:45 p.m.