Incoming 9th-Grade Students for Fall 2023:
The following steps outline the typical admission process. To provide for the health and safety of Holy Names Academy students, faculty, staff, and visitors throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, all admissions events and requirements are subject to change.
- Join us for more information at the following optional events:
- Attend an Open House (optional). The Fall Open House was on Sunday, October 23, 2022, and the Winter Open House will be on January 4, 2023. RSVP Here!
- Schedule a Day at HNA. Sign up here for a Day at HNA!
- Register for the HNA Scholarship/Placement Exam. The exam will be offered on Saturday, December 10 and Sunday, December 11, 2022, from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- Complete the Student Application for Admission to Holy Names Academy. The application deadline for the Fall of 2023 is Thursday, January 5, 2023. The application fee is $40. You can create an account with PowerSchool and complete your application beginning in September 2022.
- Submit the Confidential School Report Fillable Form and Confidential Teacher Evaluation Fillable Form (PDF) to the student's current principal. Ask her/him to complete the form and forward it directly to Holy Names Academy (due on Thursday, January 5, 2023). NOTE: This is a common form used by several Seattle-area Catholic high schools and may be photocopied for multiple uses.
In addition, your principal should forward directly to HNA a copy of the following:
- Official transcript/permanent record
- Standardized test scores from current/previous years
- Report cards from the preceding two years
- Grades/progress reports from the current year
- Click here to view instructions for applying for financial aid.